Financial Questions We Are Asking Ourselves
- How do I make money in these markets?
- Am I getting competent financial advice?
- Will I recover my losses in time?
- What kind of risks am I willing to take?
- Am I diversified?
South Side Financial Center
- If you are a Saver or Investor and are unsure what to do:
Call, stop in or send me a note via email.
- If you do not want to pay high commissions or fees:
Set an appointment.
- If you are tired of losing money in the stock market:
Bring in your investment statements including work retirement plans.
If you are looking for professional advice and services to help you with Investments, Insurance, or Taxes, Come to Fort Des Moines Financial Services
Large National Firms sometimes have conflicts of interest because they have to pay tiers of executives, stockholders, advertisers and advisors. The products recommended may not be what you really need.
As An Independent Advisor, My Obligation Is To My Clients Offering You
- No Fee for Financial Planning Advice
- Investment accounts with NO Front end of Back end charges
- No Annual Custodial fees – $20, $30, $80, $100 per account.
- No Sales Pitches
- No Annuities
David’s Investment Philosophy
My goal is to look ahead at the markets in relation to the economy, business cycle, and changing events. I try to be cognizant of what has happened in the past but do not use past performance as what is indicative in the future. I study the investments I use for my clients and often have the same positions myself. I invest based on your risk factors and suitability.
The products that I invest in at T.D. Ameritrade will use the lowest expense investments considering the markets outlook. They include Exchange Traded Investments (indexes), individual stocks and some mutual funds.
I like ETF’s because most offer internal expenses that are a fraction of what regular mutual funds and are without front end fees or surrender expenses. Immediate trading abilities are also an advantage and certain tax control variables in non retirement accounts. In short ETF’s offer hundreds of investment options that vary from Broad Market Indexes to Specific Sectors or Industries and a wide array of International choices. ETF’s have no 12b-1 expenses like mutual funds.
Annual management expenses assessed via Fort Des Moines Financial Services on your T.D Ameritrade accounts will range from .85% to 1.25% per year. Many accounts have annual management expenses of 1.0% per year. One quarter of the annual fees are taken out at the end of the quarter.
TD Ameritrade Offers my Brokerage Clients
Full access to listed Stocks and Low Cost Exchange Traded Funds Leaders
- State Street, Barclays and Vanguard.
- 13000 Mutual Funds are available via TD Ameritrade as of July 2010 coming from 400 Fund Families.
- No account custodial fees which vary often from $40 to $100 per year from major brokerage houses.
- No client minimum transfer requirements or account opening balances.
- State of the Art Technology to your Website Needs
- No client exit or early redemption charges
- Low trading expenses
- $10 or $17 to trade Stocks and ETF’s based on preference of electronic / paper statements